Itinerary: from 6:00am (first day) to 10:00pm (second day)
Frequency: Every day (with reservation)
(B) = breakfast / (L) = lunch / (D) = dinner
Day 1: Cusco - Winaywayna - AguasCalientes (L)
We leave very early by train from Cusco to Km 104, from where we will begin the trek. We will immediately visit the archeological site Chachabamba (2250 meters). Here the Incas obtained agricultural products to supply Machu Picchu. We continue hiking to Winaywayna. Along the way, we will have several incredibly beautiful views of the Urubamba river and the opportunity to observe different types of orchids.
Once in Winaywayna, we stop to visit this important archeological site. After a well deserved lunch, we continue in the afternoon along the Inca trail towards Machu Picchu, which we first view from IntiPunku (the Sun Gate). We continue from here down to AguasCalientes where we spend the night in a hotel.
Day 2: AguasCalientes - Machu Picchu - Cusco
After breakfast, we arrive at Machu Picchu (2400 meters) for a guided tour of approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes, afterwhich you will have time to explore the ruins and eat lunch on your own. In the afternoon, we return to Cusco by train , and take you back to your hotel.
• Train ticket (Cusco - Km 104 - AguasCalientes - Cusco)
• Entrance to the Inca Trail and Machu Picchu
• Bus ticket up and down from Machu Picchu
• 1 night lodging in AguasCalientes
• Transportation Cusco/ Train Station / Cusco
• Professional guide (english or spanish)
• Food as indicated throughout the itinerary.
• First breakfast
• Final lunch.
Questions or Reservations
- Inca Trail to Machupicchu 4d/3n
- Inka Trail to Machu Picchu 2d/1n
- Salkantay – Inca trail 7d/6n
- Salkantay 4d/3n
- Salkantay 5d/4n
- Inka Jungle - Machupicchu 4d/3n
- Choquequirao 5d/4n ó 4d/3n
- Ausangate 5d/4n
- Lares – Machupicchu 5d/4n
- Lares – Machu Picchu 4d/3n