Itinerary: 6:00am to 10:00pm
Frequency: Every day
We pick the passengers up from their respective hotels at approximately 6:15am (depending on the train schedule) and transport them to the train station where they board the train to Aguas Calientes. From Aguas Calientes they take a bus up to Machu Picchu, where a guided tour of approximately two and a half hours takes place. Afterwards, they take the bus back down from Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes where they will have time to eat lunch. Eventually they will take the train back to Cusco.
• Transport to and from the train station and hotel
• Train to and from AguasCalientes
• Professional guide in English or Spanish
• Bus from AguasCalientes up to Machu Picchu and back down
• Entrance ticket to Machu Picchu.
The trip to and from Aguas Calientes is done by
train, although sometimes depending on availability this must be
combined with a bus in the middle.
Questions or Reservations